Susan JunFish, founder of Parents for a Safer Environment (PFSE) will present a free online webinar Saturday, January 14th, starting at 11 am Pacific. Susan and PSFE have a proven track record in working with public institutions to effect change for a safer, healthier environment for work and play. Sign up HERE.
The 2 hr. webinar will cover:
- basic pesticide toxicology
- pre-empting industry’s spin
- community organizing tips
- key item not to miss when enacting the public records review act.
- creating a pesticide profile
- least toxic alternatives resources
- toxicity evidence resources
- key features in protective, written Integrated Pest Management policy
For more information about Parents for a Safer Environment go to PFSE.net