Are you missing emails from us? Is our content missing from your Google search? Are we NEVER in your Facebook newsfeed? There are certain powers at play that don’t want you to be an informed citizen. We are here to help you get the TRUTH so you can make informed decisions.
Watch Jeffrey Smith explain what is happening to critical information online here.
Use the tutorials below for each place you think you might be missing information.
If you’re using Gmail as your email provider then follow these instructions:
- Open a message from the sender you want to save as a contact in your Gmail address book.
- Hover your cursor over the sender’s name at the top of the email.
- Click Add to Contacts on the pop-up pane.
- To add more information about this contact, click Edit Contact.
If you’re using Yahoo as your email provider then follow these instructions:
- Navigate to Yahoo Mail, log in to your Yahoo account and click the “Spam” folder. Junk emails are stored in this folder.
- Click the email that was wrongfully treated as junk mail to open it.
- Click the “Not Spam” button in the toolbox to immediately send the email to the Inbox folder.
If you’re missing our content on Facebook here is a quick solution to make sure you don’t miss anything we post.
When you turn on notifications, you’ll get updates each time that person or Page posts something shared with you. Keep in mind we post about 3 times per day a mix of news, action alerts, Facebook lives, and IRT videos. We are always online available to be social with you.
To adjust notifications for the IRT Page:
- Go to the Page.
- Click Following.
- Click next to Notifications.
- Adjust your notification settings, then click done.
If you’re not finding things you want in Google search here are some alternative search engines.