IRT’S MISSION STATEMENT
To protect the genetic integrity and nature’s biological evolution by preventing the outdoor release of genetically modified organisms, and to protect human and animal health by preventing the use of GMOs in the food and feed supply.
In addition, we seek to stop the use of toxic agricultural chemicals associated with GMOs, such as Roundup.
IRT is a world leader in educating the public and change-makers about the health risks and environmental dangers of GMOs and associated pesticides. We empower consumers to lead an organic lifestyle and shape the changing marketplace to reject GMOs from the food supply and environment.
We investigate and report their risks and impact on health, environment, the economy, and agriculture, as well as the problems associated with current research, regulation, corporate practices, and reporting.
- Speaking engagements around the world
- Newsletter providing both audio and written versions
- Highly active Facebook page
- Regular Facebook Live segments
- Video and short film production
- Weekly podcast
- Curated YouTube Channel
- Collaboration with other non-profits and companies in line with our mission
- Petitions addressing key issues in the movement
- Our website
FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR FOOD SYSTEM AND THE PLANET PLEASE JOIN TEAM IRT
Thanks to the generous support of our large donors and corporate sponsors covering administrative costs, every dollar you donate goes toward programs and meeting our mission.